Seiko SARB033 vs SARB035: Are They The Same?
The Seiko SARB is a simple, yet elegant dress watch that shines through with it’s all stainless steel look.
The most common version people tend to wear is the SARB033 with the black face and the large silver bar markers and accompanying black date window at 3 o’clock.
However, the SARB035 is a worthy alternative with the identical look, but with a cream white face and matching darker rail minute markers on the border.
For the rest, there is very little separating these two watches, as they both feature:
- An Automatic movement with 50 hours power reserve (Seiko’s 6R15 movement)
- Sapphire glass
- 38.4mm x 11.2mm Stainless steel case
- Stainless steel bracelet with push-down safety (20mm)
- Date complication at 3 o’clock
- All stainless steel, including fold down clasp with safety (unless you get the rubber strap)
- Water-resistance 100m (330ft)
This watch is a mid-range Seiko and as you can see by the spec above, you get a lot for your money including the sapphire scratch-resistance crystal, an automatic movement and all stainless steel for the rest.
Which Should You Choose
The real difference comes down color and that is all.
Of course, for some of you, that is everything. A dark watch with light markers is the complete opposite of a light one. And it will suit different clothes, mood and style, for sure.
But just be aware, that other than that, there is not difference between these two watches – except that, and the model number!